From 235 entries received from June 8 to July 4 through Teleperformance Philippines Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts, six (6) winners were selected for the contest’s two categories – Creative Artwork and electronic raffle draw.
The Creative Artwork winners were selected by Senior Vice President for Human Capital Resource Management Jeffrey Johnson, Vice President of Recruiting George Dy, and Director of Communications & Marketing Marilyn Ventenilla based on creativity, originality and visual impact.
The Color Me #TeleperformanceAura winners were:
Creative Artwork Winners
First Prize – Yves Silao Arellano of Quezon City
Second Prize – Monranesa Abapo of Cebu City
Third Prize – Eric Paul Gallardo of Caloocan City
Raffle Draw Winners
First Prize – Caia Therese Sison of Parañaque City
Second Prize – Aaron James De Guzman of Teleperformance Rockwell
Third Prize – Gab Wagan Aguilar of Las Piñas City
The winners received Php15,000, Php10,000, and Php5,000 respectively.
Color Me #TeleperformanceAura was part of the launch campaign for the company’s newest recruitment center at Teleperformance Aura.
Teleperformance Philippines is launching #TPProud, the search for the most creative T-shirt designs. Win P30,000 cash plus a chance for the top winning design to be featured in the Citizen of the World (COTW) Store.
Unleash your creativity and talent! Create a work of art that showcases the moments that made you proud to be a Teleperformance fan.
Designers ready? Go!
1. Contest is open to participants who are at least 18 years old and a permanent resident of the Philippines.
2. Contest duration is from August 8 – 31, 2015.
3. Participants must like our official Facebook fan page, Teleperformance Philippines, within the contest duration and awarding.
4. To qualify, one must take a photo of himself/herself wearing his/her personally-designed t-shirt, include a design description, and send the photo via Teleperformance Philippines official Facebook fan page private message.
5. The shirt design should depict pride in being part of the Teleperformance team.
6. The photo entry should have the caption “#TPProud” on it.
7. Profanity, obscene, suggestive designs, competitor name/brand/logo, trademarked logos, and designs that are not fit for public posting will be disqualified.
8. There will be no limit on the use of materials for the shirt design. Contestants can use the front and/or back of the shirt, add trims or accents, or paint (spray, textile, screen, etc) on the shirt.
9. Entries must be submitted from August 8 to 31, 2015. Voting starts September 1 and ends on Sept 15 at 5pm to allow all entries equal voting time. Participants should ask their friends to like the Teleperformance Philippines official Facebook page, and their photo entry from the promo album.
10. The top 10 entries with the most number of likes as of voting cut-off date will qualify for the final selection. From the top 10, three (3) winners will be chosen based on the following criteria:
Creativity = 50%
Originality = 25%
Design impact = 25%
11. Representatives from Teleperformance Communications & Marketing, Recruitment, Citizens of the World (COTW) Store, Human Resources and the SVP for Human Capital Resource Management will serve as judges.
12. Photos with large numbers of likes will be reviewed and verified by the Teleperformance social media team to make sure all are legitimate to avoid spams.
13. Contestants may only submit one shirt entry.
14. Participants may win only once.
15. Should disputes arise in the execution of this contest, the decision of the SVP for Human Capital Resource Management of Teleperformance Philippines will be final and irrevocable.
– Grand prize winner – Php 30,000 cash plus a chance for the winning design to be printed and featured in the Teleperformance COTW Store as a limited-edition item
– 2nd prize winner – Php 5,000 Sodexo gift certificates
– 3rd prize winner – Php 3,000 Sodexo gift certificates
– 7 consolation prizes – Php 2,000 Sodexo gift certificates